Just a few hours left we are moving into 2019, here are few recipes of life that I think might be necessary for our journey through the new year. These recipes can be winners any day and any time, when applied. Many in todays society needs these, including me.
The world, especially our continent Africa have become one fast lane where things are no longer the way it use to be but yet wisdom demands us still to be wise and take the words of Elders which are words of wisdom to heart.
- Be patient. Patience is a virtue that can be cultivated in this present day, age and time many do not have it. We are in a fast lane world at present but yet in 2019, I see the patient reaping a good reward
- Be cautious: Be very cautious in the acquittance you make especially as regard online connections
- Be Polite, kind and sincere. This can be a good resume to describe you.
- Be helpful: Lend a helping hand when you think you can you never can tell, what would be the reward.
- Be grateful and joyful
- logical using clear and sound reasoning
- Be Attentive, be a good listener
- Be on time
- Smile, be affable and amiable
- Be active
- Be honest
- Be eager and curious to learn new things that would profit you.
- Be ready
- Be organized, never be taken unaware.
- Be giver
- Be observant
- Be impartial
- Be faithful
- Be creative, use your talent to its fullest, it might be open doors to new opportunities and horizons.
- Precise in details of what ever task is at hand
Above all these learn to love, love for self and for others. Have quiet moments to meditate and relax, taking deep breaths. Eat healthy and exercise, take time to admire nature around you and breath in the smell of fresh grass and the smell of leaves. take walks sometimes instead of driving or taking the bus. Find time to know your neighbours and have small chats with them, help make our world humane again in 2019 instead this cold society we have today.
See you in 2019. Cheerio!!